Help & Support
Buildings & Grounds
How to Open a Work Order for Buildings & Grounds in Que Centre
Please visit this page (https://www.eastauroraschools.org/Page/5183) for more information how to open a work order with Buildings and Grounds.
Technology Services Department
The Technology Services Department hopes that all of our users are healthy and doing well. Please be aware that we are still working to support you and that support tickets are more important than ever to allow us to coordinate and respond to your needs quickly and accurately.
- Faculty and Staff should create a support ticket for all technology related questions, concerns and needs.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 can create their own support tickets. If they cannot, they should work with a classroom teacher who can create a support ticket on their behalf.
- Students in grades 1 through 6 should continue to work with their classroom teacher who can create a support ticket on their behalf.
Thank you for creating a support ticket for all of your technology related questions, concerns and needs.
Help Us Help You
- Save your work and restart the computer or device.
- If the problem continues after a restart, please click here to create a support ticket in Freshdesk with as much detail as possible.
- Use another computer to open a support ticket, if necessary. Please do not have someone else open a support ticket on your behalf. We need to communicate directly with you.
- If your problem involves an error message, please enter it in the support ticket, verbatim.
- Please let us know what you've already done to solve your current issue.